Join the Anatex "Be Our Fan" Sweepstakes!! Every time our fan base grows by 100 fans we will announce ONE winner AND every 1,000 fans we will announce FIVE winners!! Enter now, SHARE, and join the excitement! *Note: If you already like us, you are already entered for a chance to win!
Monday, February 13, 2012
We're currently at Toy Fair 2012 in New York. Its hustling and bustling in the city that never sleeps, but that won't stop us from showing off some of our great new products such as the Table-Top Easel and Art Easel!
Brand New Table Top Easel - This great design is colorful, functional and highly engaging. It features a chalkboard , dual sides, and a handy paper holder on top for easy access. This makes a great addition to homes, schools and pre-schools. Kids will enjoy unleashing their creativity and making beautiful creations!
The New Anatex Easel is the ultimate creation station. It boasts lots of storage on the bottom with bins for holding supplies, brushes and more. It also has paint cups/holders on the front with closing tops for quick storage. This is just the right size for kids to sit and play at for hours. It boosts their imagination, independent thinking, and allows for fun and engaging play that stimulates their minds.
Friday, October 7, 2011
The Circle Play Center brings the fun and excitement of 5 wonderful toys into one convenient and adorable package. It features: Magnetic Circle Express, Pathfinder, Rollercoaster, Gears and Wooden Blocks!
Play time will never be boring with this great educational toy.
Are you looking for a toy that not only entertains, but also provides a mentally stimulating and engaging activity for your little ones? Look no further! This play center will enhance fine motor skills, shape/color recognition, hand-eye coordination and will help with creative problem-solving skills.
There's never a cause for worry when its time for clean up- the toy is almost completely self-contained. This will make you less stressed, and will ensure you won't have to think about copious lost parts. Convenience is key with this product. Assembly is no problem, the Circle Play Center can be put together in mere minutes.
Fun is the main word that comes to mind with the Circle Play Center, it provides hours of stimulating play based learning! It looks and functions wonderfully within the home, in play rooms, classrooms and waiting rooms. Dynamic and innovative, this product brings everything parents and children both look for in a toy.
At Anatex, we are constantly thinking of ways to enhance our customers individual experience, and take into account their feedback on our products, so be sure to tell us what you think!
Friday, July 1, 2011
We all know as parents that a safe, healthy living environment is conducive to proper growth and development in childhood. What are some extra things you can do to make your child's surroundings even more beneficial?
- Surround them with positive influences. From what they watch, to who they spend their time with- these factors all contribute to their overall well-being.
- Encourage curiosity and adventure. Instilling the idea that learning and exploration is good will help your child later in life. They will be more open as well as inquisitive.
- Provide them with positive stimulators. Educational toys are the perfect way to help your child develop skills, learn and have fun! Instead of spending their time playing video games and watching tv, they will be using problem solving skills, and much more.
It is always important to set up boundaries with children, letting them know what is right vs. what is wrong. There are certain things you can do that will help you maintain a good relationship while also being an authority figure. Positive parenting does not mean that your child will be without discipline, it simply helps in the long-run to keep a good relationship, and good spirits. Here are some ways you can put this idea to use:
- Talk problems through with your children, explain your side and hear them out. They will feel like their thoughts are not unheard, and you will help them see your side and create more understanding between you.
- Instead of harsh punishments, try to implement diciplinary tactics that will help them learn from their actions. Ex. If they create a mess, instead of sending them to their room, have them clean up instead.
- When approaching tough situations, try not to overreact. They are still young, and need to learn.
There are so many different safety factors when raising children, it can sometimes become thoroughly overwhelming. We've compised some simple reminders of important things you can do to keep your young one safe and sound without going crazy trying to remember what to do.
- Never let your children use high-risk appliances such as the stove, oven, garbage disposal or food grater.
- Instruct your child on what to do when approached by strangers. Let them know it is never safe to go with someone they don't know, and to quickly let a responsible adult know about what happened.
- Make sure to put saftey guards on drawers and doors.
- Keep all dangerous objects such as knives, etc. out of reach and locked up
We hope you all have a great 4th of July, and that our tips have helped you out!
Thursday, June 23, 2011
Welcome to Anatex's new blog! We are hoping to update with new information on products, promotions and more. We also want to let you know just what is going on over here at Anatex headquarters.
Currently we are developing a brand new website to ensure our customers and vendors have the best experience when viewing Anatex products. There are many design and functionality improvements which we hope will make your visit to our site the best possible.
We also have some new social networking sites we'd love you to check out! They're listed below so make sure to "Like" and "Follow" us to keep up-to-date in an even easier way, designed to fit into your daily schedule.
"Like" us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anatexchildrenstoys
"Follow" us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/anatex
We hope you have a great day and thanks for checking out our blog!